Tuesday, March 22, 2011

There is a first time for everything

My blog title inspiration
cupcakes [ˈkʌpˌkeɪk]  a yummy goodness, perfectly proportioned, just the right amount a sugar to fix/cure any alliment or stressor you may have, an addictive cure that is not so hot for your waistline but oh so wonderful while eating, an anytime of the day meal, you can eat it while driving down the road or while hiding from your children in the bathroom, a gift you bring to your neighbors because you are mortified you just baked yourself 2 dozen....


So while thinking what you should eat for breakfast this morning why not reach for or purchase your favorite cupcake... your day can only get better after devouring one! 


What will I talk about 
my kids/my cupcakes Kerigan 4, Griffin 2, they are sweet, cute, challenging, wake up and make my day, a lot nice and a little naughty, creative, energetic, exhausting, kissers & huggers, can't imagine my life with out them!


my projects Seems like more often than not I have some kind of project/craft or photography I am working on creating or recreating from something I have seen.. can't wait to show you some of the great things I am working on for spring. 


my parties  What girl doesn't love a good party, I will recap old parties, share ideas for new ones (I have a ton of new ideas and can't wait to get them put of my head and onto my blog)


my cooking  I love to cook, sometimes I cheat by using others recipes and I will make sure to give them the credit, but I also love experimenting with new ideas and creating recipes for my son who has food allergies.  I can't wait to have all my favorite recipes in one place and get feedback on how they taste to you.  


                                  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Helpful Tool